http://styleuniform.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bannerCol1_2.jpg My little boy is 18 months now and already a huge fan of savoury eggy bread, but i wanted to try a sweeter version more like a french toast. I gave a few versions a try but this was my favourite, and definitely Artie’s favourite.
Buy Diazepam Tablets INGREDIENTS
Valium 10Mg Buy Online 1 egg
http://bikeelectric.ie/ai1ec_event/connemara-rugby-7′s-festival/?instance_id=8791 1-2 tablespoons of Oatly oat milk (or any dairy free milk)
Valium Online Sale 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 a vanilla pod
Buy Tubs Diazepam 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Buy Diazepam Online Review 1 tsp coconut oil (or oil of your choice)
- Beat the egg, cinnamon and vanilla in a cup
- Pour onto a plate with sides and soak the bread, turning over to get both sides
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan
- Once hot, add the soaked bread and fry on each side until golden brown
- Cut into fingers, squares, triangles or shapes with a cutter and serve.
http://harmonymakadibay.com/?page_id=3192 **Plate by V&C Designs from Lullabuy**