This sauce is my absolute BLW staple! It is full of goodness and perfect for adding to any dish, sauce for pasta, meat or fish, curries, pies, fab for spreading on pastry and pizza, or great as a warm dipping or side sauce. It’s not just for kids either, it’s delicious as a quick dinner for Mums and Dads too!
Order Valium Online Overnight I make mine in the Thermomix but if you are making without you can view non thermomix instructions here. You can use whichever veg you like, so you can mix it up below to use the veg that you like. I go for as much Organic veg as i can, it may seem expensive but i got a good 25 pouches of sauce from the veg i brought so you can make it without spending the earth, you don’t need to make it every week. I also try to include a range of different veg to get a nice mix of vitamins too!
http://harmonymakadibay.com/ru/gallery_more.php?id=9 Thermomix Easy Baby Veg Sauce
http://africapolicy.org/east/madagascar 1 or 2 red peppers
Online Valium Australia Passata
http://africapolicy.org/docs00/ang0007.htm Herbs (use whichever you enjoy but i use the frozen Italian mix from Waitrose for fast fresh herbs without waste which includes Parsley, Oregano, Basil, Thyme)
Buy Valium Diazepam 10Mg Uk Spinach (i use Waitrose Duchy Organic frozen spinach as i always have this to hand in my freezer but you can use fresh or frozen)
- Roughly chop the veg into chunks and add to the bowl with the garlic and herbs (leave out the spinach for now) and chop 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the coconut oil to the bowl and cook on 100 degrees for about 15 minutes on speed 1.
- Add the frozen spinach and continue cooking for another 5 minutes on speed 1.
- Blend on speed 5/6 (increase/decrease speed if you want a more/less chunky sauce) with some of the passata until it reaches your desired consistency and leave to cool.
- Pour into your chosen storage pots or bags. I dispense mine into these handy Fill “n” Squeeze pouches baby weaning system – They are then super easy to defrost (just warm in a jug of water whilst the rest of the meal cooks) and are reusable!
- Put into a freezer bag and label and add to the freezer!